Life's Abundance Frequently Asked Home Business Questions and Answers
Before making the final decision to join any network marketing company, it's important to have a clear understanding of the company, the products and the type of support you can expect. You want to feel good about your decision, and the only way to do this is to ask questions. We've included some of the most important questions people have asked us over the years before joining our team that helped them make that final educated decision. If there's a question and answer you'd like to see on this page, please contact me, and we'll get it on the site ASAP. I am in the process of adding more, so please check back often!
Briefly, Life's Abundance was co-founded in 1998 by Dennis and Carol Berardi under the name Trilogy, International. Our pet product side of the company was named HealthyPetNet, under the direct guidance of our product formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks, a holistic veterinarian. In October of 2010, the company officially changed its name to Life's Abundance, Inc. In 2012 Life's Abundance received a prestigious award as one of the top 50 Florida Companies to Watch. In 2013, the Company achieved another milestone, becoming 100% employee owned by executing an ESOP transaction. Complete history of Life's Abundance can be found on our website (scroll to the bottom and click on "Who We Are" in the far left column).
This is a real good question, and I can see you're asking the right questions.
- In my opinion, the main answer to this question is the high level of quality control Life's Abundance employs with all its products, whether it's our pet line or our 5 Star IFOS rated fish oil. We have never been on any recall list, as a result.
- Our pet food products are made in small batches to ensure freshness when the customer receives them, normally within 6 weeks of preparation. This is the #1 reason you will NEVER find our pet foods available in large chains, clubs or supermarkets as we do not want our products sitting in warehouses for weeks or months on end. We take pride in the freshness all our products possess.
- We have the luxury of one of the top, nationally-recognized holistic veterinarians, Dr. Jane Bicks, as our product formulator. She brings with her well over 30 years experience in the pet health industry, and is one of the most meticulous people I have ever met that puts her entire heart and soul, including backed by scientific research and evidence, into every ingredient she chooses to go into all of her formulas. She also does a once-a-month product call open to the public to answer their questions about our products.
- We are 100% employee owned by executing an ESOP transaction.
- There's more, and you'll learn all about them below.
Absolutely NOT, Life's Abundance is not a pyramid scheme. Life's Abundance a network marketing company, or MLM, also known an multi level marketing. You can smell a pyramid scheme a mile away. The first, most classical giveway a company is a pyramid is they have no products. We have products. The second giveway is the only people who make the money are the people at the top of the pyramid. Our Field Reps make the money. Two of the most prominent people to explain what network marketing is, is Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Man Poor Man). "The richest people in the world look for and are building NETWORKS. Everyone else is looking for work." Quote by Robert Kiyosaki. Yes, type into Google "Donald Trump on Network Marketing" and make sure you have plenty of time!
Yes you can, but ONLY if you have a United States social security number AND a United States shipping address.
I joined Life's Abundance as an Exeuctive Field Rep on May 24, 2002. My rank is 9 Star, the highest level any field rep can currently achieve.
- New field reps, on the day they join, I immediately place in a 26-day e-mail training series. I do this for all new reps, irregardless how many levels below me they are.
- New field reps are given login to private training website.
- New field reps are encouraged to join our private Yahoo Group for 24/7support.
- New field reps are encouraged to join our closed Facebook group for 24/7 support.
- My team holds weekly group training calls, separate from corporate calls, which are recorded.
- All my team members know that I am available to all of them via telephone, e-mail and Skype.
- All of the above support provided to my team members is completely separate and independent of the support field reps receive from corporate and any other organization in the company. It really pays to sponsor shop, in more ways than one!
Life's Abundance offers mass amounts of training materials to include:
- Training documents in our backoffice, with loads of "How To's"
- Over 90 business and product informational videos to share with prospects.
- A Life's Abundance blog unique to each field rep.
- Weekly corporate training call for all field reps.
- Monthly calls done by Dr. Jane Bicks on our pet products
- Monthly Omega 3 fish oil calls by a physician
- Promotions to earn yearly convention cruise or events for free.
Only you will be able to answer this question, as it boils down to how serious you are about making extra money. Whether you work your Life's Abundance full time or part time, as long as you treat your business as a business and not a hobby, your income will reflect the quality time you put in. Some people join just so they can refer our products to their friends, family and neighbors and make just enough to get their own pet products for free. Others, like myself, work Life's Abundance full time from the comfort of my own home. You get back what you put into it, just like with any business.
Life’s Abundance, Inc. is a direct selling company that operates
in the United States. In business since 1998, our
company offers people who share our passion for wellness the
opportunity to earn income based on the sale of products
in their sales network.
In direct selling, as in other business models, there is no guarantee of financial success. Commissions earned vary and they are directly related to a Field Representative’s sales. For those who work hard and demonstrate all the skills
necessary to succeed at this business, there is an opportunity to earn an attractive income.
Please click here to view the chart and information that illustrate Life’s Abundance commission paid in 2015. This is our Income Disclosure Statement.
Yes, you need to have $50.00 each month to qualify for commissions. This $50.00 can come from your own personal orders AND the orders of your customers.
For starters, Basic Field Reps do not get any products when they join. They also do not receive recruiting bonuses when they sign up Executive Field Reps. They do receive some training materials, DVD's and product catalogs, but this is pretty much it. Basic Reps DO get all the training and support as outlined above.
Executive Field Reps receive everything a Basic Field Rep receives, but more. Executive Reps also receive their choice of products at a below wholesale cost. Executive Field Reps also receive a nice Quick Start bonus with each new Executive Rep they sign up. In my opinion, if someone is serious about making extra money, the Executive Rep is the recommended way to join. Seriously, how can someone recommend our products to others when they haven't even tried them for themselves, let alone know what they look like or smell like? This is called "Being a Product of the Product", something which all successful distributors in any company have in common.
To sign up as a Basic Field Representative with Life's Abundance, the cost is $29.95. To sign up as an Executive Field Representative with Life's Abundance, you have the choice to select one Executive Pack at a below wholesale cost. We currently have 4 Executive Packs (Pet, Cat, Dog and Supplement), starting as low as $242.56 up to $254.86. Each Executive Pack contains a large variety of full-size products, and can be viewed in complete detail by clicking here.
Yes, we each get our own Life's Abundance website exactly as this one (www.petfood101.com) with our unique field rep number on each page to track customers and rep sign-ups. Cost is $10.95 monthly. Customers can order on our replicated websites, and sign up as reps too. The company handles all the shipping and order confirmations. The other (and last) cost is our annual renewal fee of $19.95.
The simple answer is NO. You can pick just one product, focus on that and make a nice little income on just that one product alone. But why would you not want to introduce all our products to your prospective customers? If you're just referring your prospects to the one product on your Life's Abundance site, they will also see ALL the other products! Surely you'd like your check to grow, wouldn't you?
Absolutely NOT, and if this is what you're looking for, you might as well leave now! I (we) will do everything we can to make sure you're trained properly, have access to all the tools you'll need, including doing 3-way calls with you AND your prospects, but it's your business. I will share though, that once reps achieve 5 Star, the company will occasionally place new customers under us. But achieving 5 Star requires a little work, so if you're not even up to a little work, I wish you well on your journey!
Yes you can, as long as they are signed up directly to you and not somewhere random in your organization. There is no age restriction at all either. As long as your family member has a social security number and a shipping address in the United States, you're good to go!
Life's Abundance is a wholesale company. We encourage our customers to take advantage of the convenience of autoshipment, which gives them wholesale pricing on all products, up to 20% off retail prices. Customers have full control over their autoships 24/7 without the need to call Customer Service. Customers ordering products by the case receive an additional 10% discount.
You can download our compensation plan by clicking here. Surely you will have questions about our comp plan, and know that you will learn it all in detail during your training.
Yes, absolutely! In fact, I think this is a very smart idea on your part. You can contact me via any of the available options, Skype included, on the Contact Us page here, to get this ball rolling right away.